The Senior Class Committee would like to present….
The Senior Talent Show
on May 18th, 2011 in Sanders Theatre
Saturday, April 23rd 3:30-6pm
Auditions will be held in Holden Chapel in the yard.
Sign up for a slot:
Important things to note:
- Please prepare a 5-7 minute audition. Your performance the day of the show will be the same time length.
- The show will be on the 18th of May, we will have rehearsals the day before on the 17th. If you are not able to make both these days, you will not be able to audition.
- The talent show is open to all forms of talent (dance, music, comedy, etc) but is intended for Harvard seniors only. If you’re in a mixed-class group, only your seniors should expect to perform.
- Please bring an ipod/iphone for your music (there will be a dock to plug it in)
- There will be a piano at the audition
If you have any questions, please free to direct them to Talal Alhammad at email@example.com